Side cutter is an attachment to regular type of household zig-zag sewing machine. Material: Stainless steel, plastic.
- The Side Cutter Attachment trims fabric while you sew a seam. Sew seams and seam finishes simultaneously.
- To simulate a serger stitch on a home sewing machine, nothing comes closer than the side cutter foot. Easily sew an over-casting stitch to lock thread around the edge of fabric, perfectly aligned with the edge.
- The side cutter gives garments a professional finish. Just use the zig zag or overedge stitch to complete your look!
- Please set the stitch width to 4-5mm.
- Does not prevent you from looking at the needle from the front, while sewing.
- Product dimensions approx: 72 x 27 x 40mm / 2.8x1.1x1.6" (L x W x H)
Suitable for most Low-shank domestic sewing machines, including Singer, Brother, Babylock, Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, Janome (sans Janome MC6600 and Janome 7700), Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Necchi, Elna and more!
For the Presser foot installation and usage information please refer to the pictures attached below.
Please also see How to Use the Tape Stitching Foot video tutorial.