Snap-on Presser Foot Adapter (ankle / foot holder) for low shank sewing machines). Useful interface / adaptor connecting the presser foot rod and the snap on presser foot. With this adapter, you can use all of the multifunctional presser feet. Suitable for the common home sewing machines. Ideal when your old machine doesn't take snap-on feet, and you're fed up with taking the screw driver out EACH time you want to use a different foot!
Material: durable metal.
- Low Shank foot adapter (for low shank machines).
- For using snap on feet with common home sewing machines including some older models.
- For machines with the ankle too wide for most universal snap-on feet (some Pfaff & Husqvarna models).
- Not suitable for industrial and miniature sewing machines.
- Holder width: 5,8mm (suitable for all common presser feet with 6mm presser foot bar width).
- General dimensions: approx. 40mm x 20mm.
Suitable for majority of home sewing machines, like Veritas, Bernette, Singer, Brother, Babylock, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Toyota, Pfaff, Riccar, Necchi, Elna, Good Housekeeper, Alphasew etc.
Due to different production batches, the item's color and some details may differ from the pictures. But the function is the same.