Walking Foot for home sewing machines. The walking foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machines's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric.
- Please sew at low or medium speed.
- For low shank front and top loading sewing machines.
- Equalizes the feeding of upper and lower layers of fabric and improves the matching of plaids, stripes and patterns.
- Helps to prevent uneven feeding of heavier and slick materials such as velvet, leather and vinyl.
- The walking foot is great for quilting, sewing when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift is an issue.
- Fits many home sewing machines: Bernina Bernette, Brother, Janome, Toyota, Singer.
Walking Feet are not for use in reverse or side to side sewing as well as some built in stitches that include other than forward movement of the feed dogs.
1 x Sewing Walking Foot
1 x Quilting Seam Guide