With the chalk wheel “Stick” from the prym.ergonomics series marks can be made on all fabrics as easily as with a pen. The fine gear at the top of the pen-shaped chalk wheel draws a clearly visible fine chalk line. The marked line can be effortlessly removed from the fabric after sewing by washing or brushing. The ergonomically shaped shaft of the pen is great for left and right handers, as the index and middle fingers nestle perfectly. If required, the chalk cartridges with white or yellow chalk powder can be replaced - you can see how to do it in this instructional video
The marking is erasable by washing or brushing.
- Fatigue-free work by means of the ergonomic shaft.
- Suitable for marking on fabrics.
- Dressmaker’s chalk in powder form for brushing and washing.
- Replacement chalk cartridges available in white and yellow colour.
- Prym quality - made in Japan.
Please test marking and removing properties on a sample of the fabric.
This innovative chalk wheel was awarded the Red Dot Design Award in 2010.
Dimensions: Length = 11cm
Material: plastic, metal, chalk.
Professional quality from Prym Germany. Made in China.