Rotary cutter for fine cutting. The best-seller in the Prym rotary cutter range: With a blade diameter of 45 mm this rotary cuter is a popular sewing accessory for patchwork, quilting and other sewing tasks, for it cuts 4 to 8 fabric layers effortlessly and cleanly with millimetre precision. The sharp blade cuts thick materials, such as denim, leather, linen, fleece etc. by hand easily. It can be used forwards and backwards. The OLFA quality rotary cutter fits perfectly into the hand and is an indispensable, practical aid in cutting on the cutting mat. Material: plastic, metal.
- Cuts 4 to 8 fabric layers with millimetre precision.
- Can be used forwards and backwards.
- Suitable for right-handers and left-handers.
- Safety cover to protect your hands.
- For patchwork, quilting and other sewing tasks.
- Blade is extremely sharp.
- Keep away from children!
- When not in use, lock blade cover in place.
When used with appropriate cutting mats, the rotary cutter will serve you well for a long time period. Dull rotary blade can be easily replaced by the refill which we have in stock too.
Rotary blade diameter: 45mm
Prym quality - Made in Japan.