Hold your fabrics with precision while sewing or pressing. Tool with the heat resistant tip.
Material used: Silicone rubber, Urea resin.
- Stingy tip for holding fabric.
- Angled tip for good reach and visibility.
- Heat resistant silicone tip for working near iron while pressing.
- Do not use except its intended purpose, excessive force may damage the item.
- Be careful - the tip is pointed.
- Do not press hot iron directly onto tool.
- Silicone tip intended for use with household iron, heat resistant up to 446ºF /230ºC.
Please also see the Clover Product video
Dimensions: Approx. 10mm x 177mm.
US Design Patent, made in Japan.