Point 2 Point Turner is designed to help you with sewing reticules, cases, hanbags, textile toys, dolls and applications.
Ideal for moulding of turned over corners, edges and curves without damaging the fabric. Unlike knives or scissors which are often used for this purpose, this tool has no sharp edges but rather a rounded shapes, making it the perfect moulding aid.
This tool is also suitable for spreading out seams without ironing. Even for handicrafts, it can easily fold felt, paper or cardboard. Material: Urea resin.
- Curved end with tip for point turning.
- Fine tipped end for marking and pressing.
- Designed for comfort in hand when using either end.
- Multi-purpose tool.
Dimensions: Legth = 180mm.
- Do not use except for intended purpose. Excessive force may damage the item.
- Use on a hard surface when pressing or marking fabric.
US Patent, made in Japan. High quality from Clover.